Stangate House is a unique heritage property in the heart of Aldgate, designed by Adelaide architect Eric McMichael.
The 1940s house is set in four acres and overlooks one of the most beautiful camellia gardens in Australia. The gardens have been recognised by the International Camellia Society as an International Camellia Garden of Excellence, one of only three in Australia and only 30 worldwide.
Stangate House wedding ceremony package includes:
- Exclusive use of the garden for the wedding ceremony including photographs for the time booked.
- Use of the brides’ room and brides’ bathroom in the house on the wedding day.
- Signing table and two chairs.
- Access to power in the garden.
- Site visit to discuss logistics to be arranged with the Booking Coordinator.
- Access for wedding rehearsal to be arranged with the Booking Coordinator.
- Wedding ceremony set up and removal on the same day.
- In the case of inclement weather the Drawing Room will be available for the Wedding Ceremony for an additional fee.
The immaculate grounds of Stangate House are also suited to marquee and cocktail style receptions.
Host an intimate reception after your ceremony in the gardens to remove travelling for you and your guests. Or host up to 100 guests in a marquee reception on the grounds of Stangate House.
A marquee reception offers you wonderful flexibility in your styling choices. While still allowing for a relaxed cocktail style event, a marquee also lends itself to elegant dining.
Cindy’s can provide a set menu, a shared platter option, or a combination of options such as roving canapés for entrée to allow to continued mingling, and sit down main meals.
We can recommend a marquee size and style based on the needs of your function. All costs will be quoted to you after your appointment.
>>View Cindy's Stangate House Menus