Beaumont House is a sought-after South Australian heritage destination, a short fifteen minute drive from Adelaide city centre.
Set in the tranquil Eastern suburbs of Adelaide, Beaumont House and garden forms the ideal setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions where you’re looking for secluded style and elegance.
The picturesque gardens offer a beautiful and serene backdrop for any wedding or outdoor event.
The Elizabeth Simpson Drawing Room and adjacent verandah look out onto the gardens.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception
- Exclusive use of the garden for the wedding ceremony and photographs for up to six hours
- Access to indoor and outdoor toilet facilities
- An outdoor signing table and two chairs
- Up to four trestle tables
- Up to 30 white outdoor chairs
- Access to power in the garden
- Use of car park for guests and driveway for bridal car
- Membership of the National Trust of South Australia for the bride and groom
Elizabeth Simpson Drawing Room
Include the stunning Drawing Room at Beaumont House in your celebrations and use the Elizabeth Simpson Room for preparations before the wedding with direct access to the verandah and gardens.
Or use the Drawing Room for present display and register signing.