We're back to back winners in 2015 and 2016 of
Australia's Number 1 Independent Caterer in
ABIA's Designer of Dreams Awards!
Thank you to everyone who voted.
The Australian Bridal Industry Academy is the peak wedding industry body, providing couples valuable insight into a sea of choices, evaluating and regulating wedding services based on real past experiences. Cindy's is proud to have been winning the ABIA Awards since 2001.
The ABIA Awards are determined by the only people who are qualified to evaluate a wedding business – the past brides and grooms.
To remain an ABIA member, wedding vendors must maintain an A Rating equal to or above 95%. The rating voted by past brides and grooms evaluates vendors in four categories:
Quality of Product | Quality of Service | Attitude of Staff | Value for Money
To win the ABIA National Designer of Dreams Award in 2015 and 2016 Cindy's Classic Gourmet was selected from a pool of over 3,400 finalists.
A wedding vendor who is a winner of ABIA’s Designer of Dreams Award gives couples true peace of mind to know they are choosing a vendor who is highly sought after, and is at the peak of their profession.
A Designer of Dreams winner or finalist must have been ranked, rated and evaluated by their past customers over four consecutive years to win their state awards, before going into the running for the national awards to rank the best wedding vendors in Australia.
Cindy’s has been presented an SA ABIA Award for Excellence in the categories:
- Winner of National ABIA Designer of Dreams Award 2016
- Winner of National ABIA Designer of Dreams Award 2015
- Induction into the ABIA Hall of Fame 2015
- Independent Caterer, 2015
- Independent Wedding Consultant, 2015
- Finalist Function Coordinator, 2015
- Independent Caterer, 2014
- Independent Wedding Consultant, 2014
- Special Services, 2014
- Finalist in National ABIA Awards 2013
- Independent Caterer, 2013
- Independent Caterer, 2012
- Independent Caterer, 2011
- Independent Wedding Consultant, 2011
- Finalist Function Coordinator, 2011
- Finalist Special Services, 2011
- Finalist Independent Caterer, 2010
- Finalist Function Coordinator, 2010
- Finalist Special Services, 2010
- Independent Caterer, 2007
- Independent Caterer, 2006
- Special Services, 2005
- Wedding Consultant of the Year, 2004
- Independent Wedding Caterer, 2003
- Independent Wedding Caterer, 2001
Cindy’s Classic Gourmet has also achieved the highest accreditation level an ABIA Ambassador. An ABIA Ambassador has won their state award a minimum of five times.
If Cindy has helped you with a wedding or special event, show your support by registering your vote for the next ABIA Awards now.
In 2012 Cindy's Classic Gourmet became an accredited tourism business, and entered the SA Tourism Awards, being named a finalist in three categories:
- Outstanding Contribution by an Individual - Cindy Westphalen
- Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services - Cindy's Classic Gourmet
- Tourism Marketing - Wedding Girl App
Cindy Westphalen was also named as a South Australian finalist in the 2011 Telstra Business Women’s Awards where her innovation, dedication, passion and experience secured her place as one of the top five businesswomen in the state.